Solenoid Valves for Vacuum
- Controlling the vacuum in suction systems
- Large bandwidth of 2/2 and 3/2-way valves controlled directly electrically or pre-controlled pneumatically
- Pneumatic pre-control enables extremely fast opening and closing and hence, very fast cycle times
- High level of process safety and long service life owing to the robust design in metallic or plastic housings
- High values of throughput with low installation space
- Handling tasks having fast cycle times, in which quick changeover is demanded from vacuum to compressed air in order to deposit the product quickly
- Control of suction, blow-off or ventilation with vacuum cups
- Application examples: Packaging technology and Pick & Place.
- Safety valve to retain the work-pieces in case of power failure using the NO (normally open) feature
For more information, see the catalog.